Fees & Services
In respect of the client's autonomy to find the "right" counsellor or therapist, I offer an initial 30 minute consultation at no charge.
My fee for counselling is $110 per hour. Discounted rates are available. My hourly fee also applies to report writing, consultation, and other services outside the counselling sessions on your behalf. Cash and cheques are accepted payment options.
Many extended health plans will reimburse people for the costs of counselling with a Registered Social Worker. I recommend that you contact your plan provider to ensure coverage and any annual dollar limits as coverage varies between plans and providers.
I require at least 24 hours notice if you wish to postpone or cancel your appointment. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full session fee. Please note that insurance providers do not usually reimburse the cancellation fee.
I am a Registered Social Worker through the British Columbia College for Social Workers (#5219). I abide by the Code of Ethics of BC Registered Social Workers. Copies of their Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice are available upon request and/or you can access further information through their website: www.bcasw.org.
- Counselling for individual adults, children 3 years and older and youth
- Clinical consultation
- Group counselling and educational workshops custom designed specifically for your group’s needs.
- Special Needs therapy
- for the disabled individual
- for the parents/caregivers trying to support them
- for others who are impacted such as siblings and adult children
- Counselling for physical, sexual and emotional abuses
- Counselling for anxiety, stress and depression
- Grief Recovery counselling
- Personal Growth coaching (including stress management and self esteem)
- Deaf & Hearing Loss Specialist – Counselling in ASL (American Sign Language).
My therapy services can help you regain your confidence and find the joy and fulfillment you deserve. Please contact me at email@example.com to arrange for your free half hour consultation. You can also call me at 604-360-8662 to answer any questions and explore how I can help you realize your full potential.
To find out more about my services please visit my How I Help page. New clients welcome. No referral necessary.
"Funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything
but the best, you very often get it."
- Somerset Maugham